7 March 2014

WWW Writing Group

Almost a year ago, I started up a writing group.  I needed to discipline myself to sit my butt down and actually do some writing.  So the WWW (The World of Writers Write) was born.  We have a small group that meets up on a monthly basis and we also have virtual members that are unable to attend meetings but still join in with writing projects.  I hold a monthly competition (with a prize) where all the members get to vote for the winner. 

 
 
We like to explore different genres of writing and different styles of writing.  We are writers with a passion.  Would you like to join us and be part of a great writing group?  We would love to have more members.
 
I produce a monthly newsletter to let everyone know what is happening within the group and if any of the members have a problem or a question, it is sent to the whole group for feedback.  I feel this helps us all.  No one is perfect, but we do all share the same passion.  Get in touch if you fancy your hand a little writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment